Heres a quick pick of what happening in Dublin this weekend 2nd-4th of December .
• The 3 Arena host the 2Fm Xmas ball on Sat 3rd of December , headlining this event will be Dublins very own Kodaline and Picture This . For details click here . Dont forget Tipperary House B&B is located on the Red Luas Line which goes direct to the 3 Arena !
• Dublin Christmas Markets are being held all over the city at the moment for more information click HERE .
As always there is plenty of cool FREE stuff to do …
• Dublin City Walking Tour which is a weekly tour , click HERE .
• Dublin Remembers : Stories from the Somme , Remember Irelands fallen of the Great War with this respectful, celebratory exhibition at Richmond Barracks . Click HERE .
• Phoenix Park is beautiful this time of year , go for a walk, run or cycle around the 707 hectares or try get a selfie with the resident herd of deer ! The park is also home to Dublin Zoo and the President of Ireland . Tipperary House B&B is only a 2 min walk from the park too .
Dont forget for the best rates/availability book direct with us !!