Tipperary House is right on the red Luas tramline at Heuston Station, one of Ireland’s main train stations.
We are one minute from:
- Heuston Train Station (Intercity trains, Buses to city centre, Luas tram stop to city centre, Dublin Airlink Express bus stop)
- Bus stop for ‘hop on hop off’ city tours
Walking distance of key tourist attractions:
- Dublin Zoo
- Guinness Storehouse
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham/Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Collins Barracks
- Memorial Gardens
- The Phoenix Park
- Walking distance or one Luas stop away from St James’s Hospital.
- On the Luas line for concerts in the 3 Arena at the (Point Depot).
- On the Luas line to Connolly Station, ideal for onward journeys to Belfast, and walking distance to Croke Park
- Beside Heuston Station for late night train arrivals and early morning departures.