Tomorrow is the 8th of December when people from the 4 corners of Ireland traditionally converge on Dublin to meet Santa , see the lights and get presents . If you are coming into the city dont forget we can look after your luggage and shopping in our luggage Storage facility while you enjoy your day in Dublin .
Heres a quick pick of some cool things to see and do in Dublin .
• Andre Rieu preforms in Dublins 3Arena on the 8th of December , click HERE
• Dublins very own Gavin James plays the 3Arena on the 9th of December , click HERE
• Bring the kids to see Robin Hood & His Merry Men in the Gaiety its running until 22nd of January and is highly recommended , click HERE
Cool free stuff to do…
• Live Animal Crib at the Mansion House , click HERE
• Check out the Christmas Lights in Smithfield .
• Designer Christmas Market for St Vincent De Paul at Bank of Ireland , College Green on the 9th-10th of December , click HERE .
There’s nowhere like Dublin at Christmas so make sure you visit to soak up the festive atmosphere .
Don’t forget for the best rates/availability book direct with us !!